Shipping & Delivery
The Monroe Institute wants you to be happy with your products and the way they arrive to you. Our shipping rates will vary based on location. U.S. Postal Service and UPS are our primary shippers and our orders are calculated by weight.
Foreign orders may require payment of additional taxes and fees when products arrive in your country. The Monroe Institute is not responsible for customs due on your order issued by your country. If you are unsure of these fees, please contact your local customs office to inquire, before placing an order. We will not reimburse customers for custom fees.
Please note that all shipping times will be based on when your order is actually shipped out. If you are choosing UPS Next, 2nd or 3 Day select, the time will be based on when your order actually leaves the office. Typically, orders received by 2:00 pm EST M-F will ship the next business day. Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped within two business days. (Subject to change)
Privacy & Security
When you make a purchase from The Monroe Institute, we collect information such as your name, mailing address, shipping address, phone number, credit card number and e-mail address. This information is added to our customer database. The Monroe Institute does not rent, trade or sell your personal information to any unaffiliated business entity. We also automatically receive and record information via "cookies" to temporarily store your session information including the items you have placed in your shopping cart.
You may, from time to time, receive mailings (via post or e-mail) about new services, discounts, and/or special promotions. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please feel free to Contact Us by phone at 434-361-1500 or e-mail: store [@] monroeinstitute.org.
We want you to be satisfied. If you feel you have not benefited from our educational materials, simply return the product to us within 30-days in their orignial condition. We will provide you with a refund or exchange of the product (excluding the shipping/handling costs). Please ship returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice to:
- The returns policy does not apply to digital download purchases.
- Original shipment charges are not refundable.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with returning the shipment.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
- Refund for items returned to us more than 30 days of shipment date, will not be issued.
- Exchanges are available within 30 dadys of shipment date. You will be responsible for any fees of returning the original item(s) and reshipping the new item(s).
- All returns must be received in their original & resaleable condition within 30 days, to be considered for a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions, or feedback, feel free to Contact Us!
Defective & Replacements
To report a defective CD, please contact store[@]monroeinstitute.org.
Replacements will only be issued for products reported within 30 days of the original shipment date.
We encourage you to use our online store for your purchases, but if for any reason you run into any trouble, please call us toll free at 866-881-3440 or in the United States at 434-361-1252. You may also email email@example.com.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We offer SECURE online transactions. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept PayPal as a very convenient and safe way to make Internet purchases. If you would like to send a check or money order, please print the order form and mail it to us:
If you live outside the US, your check must be drawn on a US bank in US funds.
Due to the advance planning required by program participants and TMI staff, it is necessary that we administer the following policy.
- If for any reason you are not accepted into the program, any payments you have submitted will be refunded in full.
- If you choose to transfer to another program you may do so one time, with no fee, as long as the transfer is complete more than 14 days before the start of the program. If you transfer within 14 days of the program a fee of $100 will apply.
- If you cancel your program more than 14 days before the start of the program a $100 fee will apply. If you cancel within 14 days of the program a fee of $250 will apply.
- If you do not attend a program you are registered for, without prior approval from the Registration Coordinator, all payments you submitted may not be refunded.
- You may transfer money to another program one-time at no charge. Any transfer thereafter, will result in a $100 fee per transfer.
The Monroe Institute (TMI) reserves the right to cancel a program 30 days in advance of the program date if there is not sufficient enrollment. If we (TMI) cancel your program, you will be notified and given the option to transfer monies paid to another program or to receive a full refund of monies paid.
We recommend that you do NOT book flight or hotel reservations until 30 days before your program as TMI will not be responsible for costs incurred due to cancellations. We strongly recommend that you obtain trip cancellation insurance in the unlikely event that we have to cancel the program, so that you can recover the cost of your ticket.
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Toll Free: 866-881-3440
The Monroe Institute
365 Roberts Mountain Road
Faber Virginia, 22938
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSSpatial Angle Modulation