LOCAL CHAPTER NETWORK
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be glad to put your in contact with the right resources in your area.
Welcome to the Local Chapter Network (LCN) International Chapters! The Region's Coordinator is . For information about the chapters in your region, please complete this brief form so that we may contact you.
The following chapters are open to new members in your region:
1. North America: Canada: The Regional Coordinator is Beth Haley.
2. Latin America: The overall Regional Coordinator for Latin America is Deborah Sachs. Here are the country-specific Regional Coordinators:
- Argentina: Martha Lobos.
- Brazil: Deborah Sachs.
- Mexico: Carmen Ramirez.
- Puerto Rico: Carmen Montoto.
- Other countries: contact Deborah Sachs.
3. Europe: The overall Regional Coordinator for Europe is Thomas Hasenberger. Here are the country-specific Regional Coordinators:
- Austria and Germany: Thomas Hasenberger.
- Cyprus: Linda Leblanc.
- Denmark: Anja Lysholm.
- France: Nelly Jolivet.
- Greece: Maria Xifara & Ioulia Pitsouli.
- Italy: Stefano Roverso.
- Netherlands: Leidi Haaijer & Joop de Jong.
- Romania: Ritta Nicoara.
- Spain and Portugal: Arkaitz Eskarmendi.
- Sweden: Carl Österberg.
- Switzerland: Peter Renner & Nicole Stöcker.
- United Kingdom: Luigi Sciambarella.
- Other countries: contact Thomas Hasenberger.
4. Asia Here are the country-specific Regional Coordinators:
- China, Hong Kong and Taiwan: John Zhang.
- India: South India Krish Chary. North India Nikate and Shri Khaitan.
- Japan: Masamichi Sakamoto.
6. Australia: The Regional Coordinator is Gwen Jones. This region includes Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, East Timor, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Fiji, New Caledonia, Indonesia and Hong Kong. Active local chapters are as follows:
- Gold Coast, Queensland, led by Gwen Jones.
- Melbourne, Victoria, led by Irene Blanck.
- Sydney, New South Wales, led by Alyshane Pooloo.
- Perth, Western Australia, led by Elaine Bowes-Lamb.
If you don't see an active local chapter listed near you, we'd love to help you start one! If you are not interested in leading a local chapter, we'll also gladly help you connect with others in your area, which may or may not lead to the development of a formalized chapter.
Thank you for your interest in the LCN! We would love to hear from you.
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the Virgin Islands
Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska
Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming
Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, and Republic of Palau
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, India, Asia, Africa, Australia