August 19, 2010
What books changed your life?
Not a unique question, certainly, but a meaningful one — the answers are revealing and can be fascinatingly different from one person to another.
Below are some of the titles that transformed my thinking, guided me on my path, and opened my mind in a big way.
What are yours?
- Journeys Out of the Body and Far Journeys by Robert A. Monroe
- All of the Jane Roberts books about the Seth material, for instance, The Nature of Personal Reality
- All of the Carlos Castaneda books; wise and wonderful companions for decades
- All of the Abraham-Hicks books, including, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing, and Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
- By Eckhart Tolle: The Power of Now and A New Earth
- Everything published by cartoonist, Gary Larson, author of The Far Side
» Return to the front page of The Hub