Beyond Meditation is designed to take you beyond the experience of traditional meditation. Based on Robert A. Monroe’s groundbreaking Gateway Voyage, in this program you will guided to experience a profound exploration of human consciousness.
Using Hemi-Sync®, audio technology developed by Robert A. Monroe, you will quickly and easily experience expanded states of consciousness. When in these states you will be verbally guided to explore, to understand, and to remember what you perceive. These and other techniques you will be given are the core of Bob Monroe’s unique approach to consciousness development. Once experienced and practiced, there is no limit to how far and how deep you can go or
to the benefits you may receive.
Experience a Profound Exploration of Human Consciousness
Based on Robert A. Monroe’s Groundbreaking Gateway Voyage
Facilitated by a trained Monroe Institute instructor, in this 3-week course you will:
- Learn powerful tools to investigate, explore, and access guidance
- Gain a new perspective and freedom
- Access and use the expanded state known as Focus 10, “mind awake, body asleep”
- Experience Focus 12, "the state of expanded awareness," where you may ask for guidance
- Be introduced to Focus 15, “the state of no time.”
- Meet and communicate with your Inner Self Helper (ISH)
- Connect with a profound inner wisdom and deeper understanding
- Come to know that you are indeed more than your physical body
Connect With Your Higher-Self to Ask Five Important Questions
Know and Understand Your Purpose and How to Take Action
About the Workshop
- Beyond Meditation is a three-week workshop, with six teaching sessions. Each session provides instruction presented in the form of streaming video and audio exercises, with an average running time of about one hour.
- The instructional videos have been recorded specifically for this course. You don't need to be online at any particular time or day to view them, and once they are introduced on the course site, they remain available for your review and practice for the duration of the course, plus an additional two weeks after the course has ended. It is recommended that you have access to a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises.
- The Monroe Institute (TMI) courses are meant to be primarily experiential in nature, so the more you engage in regular practice offline, using the Hemi-Sync® exercises provided, the more you can accelerate your progress.
- A Monroe Institute trainer will be available throughout the course to answer your questions and to provide support and guidance through the workshop forums.
- As part of this course you will receive four additional meditation exercises as downloads so that you may continue your exploration once the program has ended.
- In addition you may apply the full cost of this online program towards the cost of a TMI Gateway Voyage residential program at our Virginia campus or our online Gateway Experience.
Beyond Meditation: An Exploration of Consciousness
Online Program Date: February 1 - 23, 2020
Workshop Registration: $325.00
If you have questions please visit the Glidewing program details page.