How to Listen
- For at least one half hour prior to listening to this exercise, refrain from eating heavily, drinking alcohol, or using drugs.
- Go to the bathroom and empty your bladder.
- Loosen any tight clothing and remove shoes, eyeglasses, and contact lenses.
- Adjust the volume to a low comfortable level. It is only important that you hear the words; your brain will automatically respond to the background sound.
- Use stereo headphones.
- Listen in a room with low light where there will be no interruptions for the duration of the exercise.
- Have a blanket available.
- Lie down or sit in a comfortable position. Keep your head supported.
- If you have an itch, scratch. You will be able to easily return to your pattern of relaxation.
- Visualize yourself doing what the words state.
- It is not important that you stay awake. The exercise will be equally effective if you fall asleep while listening.
- This exercise will alter your state of consciousness. Therefore, do not listen while driving or operating heavy equipment.
- Do not listen to this exercise if you have a history or tendency toward seizures.
- Do not use with other light and sound devices.
BACK TO FREE AUDIO DOWNLOADS