Dolphin Energy Club
The DEC training CD, includes, as integral parts of the preparatory process, the Security Repository Box, Resonant Tuning, and moving to Focus™ 10. If you are not already familiar with these from work with other Hemi-Sync® training exercises, we strongly recommend that you first learn to use them by working with Discovery, Wave I from the Gateway Experience® series.
As a Dolphin Energy Club member, during your year of DEC membership, you:
Will receive a Hemi-Sync® DEC training exercise on a CD. Track A offers the means to learn the DEC methods and techniques. Track B offers two DEC exercises: one to heal yourself, the second to heal others.
- Agree to use DEC to help only those who request it.
- Agree to use your DEC ability during the year of your DEC membership to help those submitted to you by the DEC Service Committee.
- May present any petitioner, including yourself, to the DEC Service Committee for healing support, provided the petitioner has requested such help.
- Agree to report to DEC any measurable changes or improvements in your petitioner following the timeline that will be given you by the DEC Service Committee.
- Agree to report to DEC on changes in your own physical and mental state resulting from your application of DEC techniques.
- Will receive periodic reports from The Monroe Institute of DEC results.
|Other||To learn more about the Dolphin Energy Club. Contact: Ann Vaughan, DEC Coordinator Phone: (434) 361-1252 Email: [email protected] Annual membership fee is $50.00 per year.|