TMI Program Calendar
Learn how Hemi-Sync can help you use less pain medicine, heal quicker and relax deeper so you sleep soundly all night, improving the quality of life for yourself and others when you attend Sound Medicine at The Monroe Institute (TMI). Sound Medicine is taught by Allyn Evans, a TMI Residential Trainer and Brian Dailey MD, TMI Professional Division Member, Board of Directors Emeritus and Advisory Board Member.
Learn How to Use Hemi-Sync® to Relieve Pain, Heal Faster, Reduce Anxiety, and Sleep Better!
This 4-day workshop will introduce you to the most effective ways Hemi-Sync can be combined with virtually any conventional and alternative medical treatments to manage pain, reduce anxiety and depression, speed healing and recovery. While the mind-body connection is now well understood by medical science, finding and receiving treatments that take this into account isn’t as easy as it should be. While Sound Medicine focuses on practical treatments, it also explains the science behind it so you’ll truly understand how your brain and body are affected by binaural beats.
Dr. Brian Dailey says, “The course is open to everyone who is interested; medical practitioners, therapists, body workers, health technicians, or anyone who wants to learn new ways to use Hemi-Sync to improve their health.”
Who Should Attend?
Individuals – Anyone seeking to feel healthy and sleep better.
Caretakers – Anyone who is caring for or helping another person as they deal with a medical condition and progress through a healing process.
TMI Facilitators – If you’re a TMI facilitator or trainer you can take this training and add it to the list of workshops you’re able to offer to others. To find out whether you might qualify as a trainer, please email Allyn Evans (email@example.com).
In short, this course is for you if you or someone you care for is:
- Suffering pain associated with illness, injury or recovery.
- Experiencing side effects from conventional medical treatments, such as those from cancer treatments, autoimmune disorders, or chronic pain.
- Seeking stress relief that fits with a busy lifestyle
- Facing any type of sleep challenge that leaves you feeling less than rested in the morning
- Feel called to teach others about the benefits of using sound technology to promote health.
The training in the course arises directly from Dr. Dailey’s years of positive experiences combining binaural beat technology with conventional treatments. As an example, Dr. Dailey describes a cancer patient he worked with.
“Gretchen had received chemo the day before and was having a severe reaction to it. When I got there, she had been kneeling in front of the toilet for several hours, retching violently. She was weak, pale, and dehydrated. She was placed in bed, the headphones were slipped into place, and she listened to "Chemotherapy Companion," a Hemi-Sync title specifically created to alleviate reactions to chemotherapy,” Dailey recalls.
“Forty-five minutes later, Gretchen awoke and said, ‘That was awesome!’ She looked and felt much better. After one more brief episode of vomiting, she reporting feeling fine. She ate lunch without difficulty, even though she had not eaten for twelve hours. The further good news is that she had little or no problem with chemotherapy after that,” he says.
To learn more about how Hemi-Sync helped Gretchen you can watch this short video.
Learn how to combine Hemi-Sync with traditional and alternative medical care to improve health, vitality, and quality of life for yourself and others!
Course Highlights Include:
- How to Use Sound for Healing - How to effectively use innovative sound technology to bring the deep relaxation your body needs to release stress, relieve pain, and ease into restorative sleep.
- Why It Works - While the workshop focuses on practical treatments you can perform yourself, it also explains the science behind it so you’ll truly understand how and why your brain and body are affected by binaural beats.
- What It Feels Like – Learning with your mind is essential for understanding, but learning with your body is fundamental for knowing. Which is why you’ll enjoy three days of direct “ears-on” experience to ensure you experience—and know—the benefits firsthand.
- When to Use It – Because Hemi-Sync is a sound technology it’s safe to use in combination with almost any other conventional or alterative medical treatment, however, for best effect you need to know when to use it and how often.
Energy Medicine is taught by Allyn Evans, former TMI Outreach Coordinator and TMI Residential Trainer, and Brian Dailey MD, certified Reiki Master, Member of TMI Professional Division, TMI Board of Directors Emeritus and Advisory Board Member.
Brian Dailey, MD, FACEP, FACFE (University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry-URMC) trained in Surgery at SUNY at Stonybrook, NY. He is board certified in Emergency and Forensic Medicine. Brian is a third degree Reiki Master. A member of The Monroe Institute’s (TMI) Professional Division, Board of Advisors and Directors Emeritus, Dr. Dailey worked with The Monroe Institute to develop Hemi-Sync exercises for cancer patients. He is the Chairman of the Board of the National Certification Center for Energy Practitioners. He served as an Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine, Laser Safety Officer, Clinical Instructor in Surgery and in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (URMC). Dr. Dailey, Dr. Harry Oldfield and Dr. Thornton Streeter have been collaborating in the imaging of energy fields.
Allyn Evans, MBA, has partnered with Dr. Brian Dailey to form Energy Medicine Squared. The two host regular workshops and collaborate with others who help spread the word about complementary and alternative modalities. In recent years, Allyn has served as the Outreach Coordinator and has trained the Outreach Trainers for The Monroe Institute. She also co-led Gateway programs in Texas and California. Allyn is a speaker, author, former university professor and newspaper columnist. She earned a BA in Psychology from the University of Mississippi and a MBA from Texas Tech University. An Advanced Toastmaster, Allyn offers workshops around the globe. She will be traveling to Italy with Dr. Dailey this year. The two host workshops nationally as well as internationally including such places as Italy, Spain, England, Iceland, Bali and Puerto Rico. There is also the annual dolphin trip to Bimini, Bahamas where she adds Hemi-Sync with the experience of swimming with dolphins in the wild.
Your Facility for this Exploration: The Monroe Institute
TMI is the premier experiential residential education center for exploring expanded states of consciousness. For the past 40 years, tens of thousands of people just like you have attended our residential programs. People from all walks of life including doctors, engineers, healers, therapists, clergy, homemakers, artists, and executives have come to The Monroe Institute looking to expand their consciousness.
Our Powerful 4-day/3-night All-inclusive Gateway Voyage Program Offers:
- Daily consciousness exploration facilitated by our skilled trainers
- Semi-private accommodations
- 3 delicious home-style meals a day
- Daily yoga classes
- Transportation to and from the Charlottesville airport
- Access to walking/hiking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Massage therapy upon request (additional fee)