Embodied Consciousness February 25 - March 3, 2017
Prerequisite: Three months yoga practice
An expedition into the layers of the Self, utilizing yoga and Hemi-Sync®
Save $217 if you register before December 31!
PROMO CODE: 2017TMI (restrictions apply)
The Monroe Institute® presents Embodied Consciousness—a 5-day/6-night expedition into the layers of the Self, utilizing yoga and Hemi-Sync®.
“We are more than our physical bodies,” and at the same time, the physical can be the vehicle for transformation, enabling us to experience the true limitlessness of the self.
Embrace your inherent greatness, tap into unlimited potential, mindfully be the artist of your life.
Learn to let go of chronic physical aches and pains, cultivate increased vitality, uncover places where you may be unconsciously “stuck,” release patterns and habits that no longer serve you, develop a relationship with your innate guidance and intuition, step forward and embrace your “super being self.”
Integrating state-of-the-art Hemi-Sync technology with various yoga practices such as postures (asana), pranayama, and guided meditation techniques, you will explore the macrocosm of possibility through the microcosm of the self and body.
Discover why the centuries-old technique of yoga combines so well with Hemi-Sync
Created by long-time Monroe Institute yoga instructor Shaaron Honeycutt, this special program takes you on a hero's journey into the self, where treasure awaits those who are willing to mine its depths. Moving gradually from the surface, deeper and with intelligence and presence, you will illuminate previously hidden places. In the process, you will become more aware, and centered in compassion, create positive habits and patterns that serve your best interests, and lead you to live an empowered, happy, and fulfilled life.
Explore and use tools and techniques, both ancient and modern, during the week to:
- Release stress
- Manage emotions
- Enhance your personal vitality and health
- Release self-imposed limitations
- Focus and manage your mind, mental capacity, and abilities
- Release patterns, thoughts, and blocks that are no longer needed or serve you
- Shift into a state of potential and manifestation instead of lack
- Find the courage to be authentic and empowered
- Discover how each of us may be of service in facilitating our collective evolution.
Your Facility for this Program: The Monroe Institute
TMI is the premier experiential residential education center for exploring expanded states of consciousness. For the past 40 years, literally tens of thousands of people just like you have attended our residential programs. People from all walks of life including doctors, engineers, healers, therapists, clergy, homemakers, artists and executives have come to The Monroe Institute looking to expand their consciousness.
Our Powerful 5-day/6-night All-inclusive Embodied Consciousness Program Offers:
- Daily consciousness exploration facilitated by our skilled trainers
- Semi-private accommodations
- 3 delicious home-style meals a day
- Transportation to and from airport (see details)
- As well as access to walking/hiking trails, complimentary WiFi and massage therapy upon request (additional fee)
|Embodied Program Date||02/25/2017 to 03/03/2017|
|Country Location||United States|
|Deposit Information||A $500 deposit is required to register for a program. Please select either the downpayment option or the full payment option.|