A Monroe Institute online program, developed by Patty Avalon and produced by Glidewing
This experiential online course can help you turn your sleeping intuitive abilities into a reliable, life-enhancing skill that you will benefit from for many years to come. In addition to discovering the many aspects and ways to access your intuition, you will learn all about the patented binaural beat technology called Hemi-Sync® and how to use it to improve your intuition. You will be given ‘in the moment’ guided meditations along with Hemi-Sync® recommendations and instruction. A great combination for fully developing your innate intuitive skills.
- What is intuition? In the first session, we’ll be discussing what it is, and what science seems to say about it. We’ll introduce you to the powerful tool of Hemi-Sync®, and how to use it most effectively.
- How do I recognize intuition working in my life? In the second session, you’ll discover how you can recognize intuition working in your everyday life and learn the unique language of intuition. There will a special emphasis on two areas, dreams and synchronicities.
- Can I get confident and use intuition reliably? In the third session, we will continue exploring the unique language of intuition, with a special guided meditation designed to help you get really comfortable and confident accessing the different ways intuition communicates with you.
- Are there tips for strengthening my intuition? In the fourth session, we’ll give you suggestions on how to strengthen your ability to communicate with your intuition, building an easy bridge to get what you need from your inner guidance system. We’ll explore ways to enhance problem-solving, and help you become more confident in your ability to use your intuition to make better and more confident decisions.
- Two-week intensive online workshop
- Practical instruction presented with streaming video - no set class times
- View presentations as often as necessary
- Easy-to-use course website
- Personal support and guidance from TMI trainer, Patty Ray Avalon
- Downloadable guided audio exercises for your practice
- Downloadable follow-along workbook
- List of Hemi-Sync® audio exercises to support your progress
- Learn and practice from the comfort of your own home
Intuition has been explored in psychology, neurology, in metaphysics and spiritual studies. Accessing intuitive information has practical applications in many aspects of our lives, from successfully maneuvering in financial markets, to developing useful strategies in business and even for improving personal relationships.
This program was developed in partnership with Glidewing.
If you have questions about the program please visit the Glidewing program details page.
What past participants have to say
"Very good course. I have always thought that I was not intuitive, but with Patty’s clear teaching I have not only had some intuitive information on the course, but realised that I have had some in the past. You put on wonderful high calibre courses, and I thank Glidewing for introducing me to the teaching of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, who has influenced me greatly and whose Inner Refuge practise I still follow. — Julie D.
"Thank you for this amazing workshop and sharing your wonderful experiences. Already, it has been life changing."
"Thank you for all the preparations, great to see already so much information available. How beautiful to read the experiences you went through while developing the course - thank you for sharing that. Looking very much forward to journeying, learning and playing along the coming weeks with everybody."
With the desire to develop the ability and with practice, most
everyone can improve their intuition!
A practical and experiential online course for awakening your intuitive abilities
Learn and practice from home with The Monroe Institute's Residential Trainer Patty Ray Avalon
Online program date: May 19 - June 3, 2018
Workshop registration: $279.00
Patty Ray Avalon
Patty Ray Avalon has a B.F.A and an M.F.A from Indiana University. She has studied at the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Central School of Art and Design in London. She is a graduate and former faculty member of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, and a former faculty member of Hollins College, in Virginia.
Patty Ray is also a residential trainer at the renowned Monroe Institute, where she has been working since 2000. She trains participants to use their consciousness to access guidance, improve manifestation, and learn self-healing and self-actualization skills. She has developed an exciting new course called EnergyBody which explores the many stages and levels of expanded consciousness. More