About Our Excursion Workshop
The Monroe Institute® Excursion Workshop is an intensive 2-day program (usually a weekend) offering you opportunities to engage in consciousness exploration, self-discovery, and personal transformation. Based on the first two days of the 5-day residential Gateway Voyage® program, the Excursion Workshop introduces you to Focus 10 and Focus 12, two expanded consciousness states which enable you to better understand your Total Self and to access your untapped inner resources.
Workshop benefits and experiences (both during the workshop and afterwards) vary considerably, but participants typically report the following:
- Deep physical relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Improved sleep
- Expanded awareness
- Insights regarding issues in life
- Access to inner guidance
- Enhanced meditations
- Enhanced intuition and creativity
- Mental calm and clarity
- More energy for daily life
- Effective problem solving
- Physical and emotional healing
- Release of fears and limiting beliefs
- Enhanced concentration and learning
- Greater synchronicity in daily life
- Greater knowing of the total self
Although not as common, some participants report communication with deceased loved ones, out-of-body experiences (OBEs), and various mystical experiences.
You will return home with the experience, knowledge, and skills you need to access and benefit from these expanded states on your own without Hemi-Sync®.