A new Monroe Institute 6-week online program, developed
by Paul Radamacher, and produced by GlideWing
In our society, we are told that Time IS Money and to waste time on nonmaterial pursuits, such as Dreaming or Enlightenment, is a frivolous indulgence. Ironically, our unquestioning acceptance of that cliché leads to rejection of powerful and creative resources – the very tools necessary for navigating an otherwise uncertain physical world.
It is the Heart that is able to lead the way while bridging the gap between our inner and outer lives.
In this course, we will find that from the Heart’s perspective, Time, Money, Dreaming, and Enlightenment form a mutually reinforcing whole rather than being fractured and competing concerns. Together, they are a transformative matrix that leads to an utterly new sense of being. This is the transition from Narrative Self to Witness - the process of opening to awe in everyday life while also accessing crucial resources for meeting the demands of our material being.
The Conscious Heart is not about The Law of Attraction, The Secret, or The Prosperity Gospel. Neither is this about dream interpretation or tips for living. Rather, it is a stunning glimpse into the next stage of human evolution that will turn everything you think you know on its Heart.
From the Heart’s perspective, Time, Money, Dreaming, and Enlightenment form a mutually reinforcing whole.
During this six-week course we will explore:
- Your Heart’s unique perceptual and relational capacities
- Releasing personal stories that lock your Narrative Self into an artificial and overwhelming role
- Learning how to develop Twilight Awareness to set up and explore your dream world
- Linking conscious and unconscious experience through your dreams
- The unique language of the Heart and its genius for integration
- Enlightenment as inner silence and radical trust
- Why we can no longer look to the past to guide us
- The Bi-directional nature of Time
- Sensing the Future and forming a love relationship with it
- How to move from anxiety about Time to the brilliance of Timing
- From Narrative Self to Witness: Releasing your need to control
- The relationship between Dreaming and Money
- Connecting with your Future Self
- Exploring your Radiant Essence that lives outside of Time and space
- Money and Maslow’s Hierarchy – A new basis for money
- From fear and greed to communion with the world
- Becoming a vehicle for the expression of the universe
Each of the six sessions in this course will end with a meditation or technique to help you enhance your journey of consciousness, featuring the SAM and Hemi-Sync® audio guidance technologies, along with suggested practices intended for you to incorporate the material into your daily life. With personal guidance and support provided by Paul Rademacher, former Executive Director of The Monroe Institute, for the duration of the course.
The Conscious Heart
January 19 - February 17, 2019
Workshop Registration: $375.00
If you have questions or to register, please visit the GlideWing program details page.
Paul’s life changed in 1981, when during a construction accident, he encountered a profound mystical state. To better understand that experience, he entered Princeton Theological Seminary and graduated with a Master of Divinity Degree. During 15 years of service as a Presbyterian pastor, he studied extensively in the fields of consciousness and spirituality.
In 1997, Paul attended a program at The Monroe Institute (TMI) and realized that Monroe’s methodology was a more direct route to the numinous. He became a residential facilitator for TMI in 2001 and later served as TMI’s Executive Director from 2007 to 2011.
Since then, Paul has been investigating the mysteries of the heart and its capacity to integrate daily life with the spiritual journey. The Conscious Heart: New Realities of Time, Money, Dreaming and Enlightenment, and an upcoming book by the same title, are the result of that very personal and transformative journey.
Paul is also a building contractor, designer, carpenter, public speaker, spiritual director, artist, husband, father, and grandfather. His first book, A Spiritual Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe: Travel Tips for the Spiritually Perplexed, was published in 2009.