“The greatest illusion is that mankind has limitations.”
— Robert Monroe
- What is The Monroe Institute?
- The Monroe Institute (TMI) is a non-profit research and educational organization dedicated to enhancing the uses and understanding of human consciousness.
- We are not affiliated with any religion, philosophy, or spiritual practice.
- We ask only that you consider the possibility that you are more than your physical body.
- What do we do?
Through our programs, tools, and world renowned technologies, TMI aids participants in achieving targeted states of consciousness -- many not typically available during normal waking conditions -- and in building skills to reenter, explore, and utilize those states at will.
Robert A. Monroe, well known author of groundbreaking books on the subject of out-of-body experiences (OBE) and human consciousness exploration, founded the Institute as a means to study and utilize the OBE skills he had begun to develop spontaneously. Later he realized what was learnable, was teachable and the Institute became an educational center. In the past forty-plus years, The Monroe Institute has trained more than 30,000 men and women world-wide to achieve profoundly deep, specific levels of awareness.
- What can you gain from our programs?
Visit our Programs Page
From several formal studies during and after our programs, it was found that participants were able to:
- Create purpose and meaning in life
- Find Inner Peace
- Enhance mental abilities
- Tap into personal healing potential
- Discover your true-essence
- Experience non-judgmental acceptance
- Explore consciousness outside of time and space
- And much more…
- Where do you begin?
Your Journey Starts HERE.
LATEST ENTRIES FROM THE HUB
“...the field of energy medicine is poised on the cusp of revolutionizing our approach to healing and disease. Energy Psychology, though still a nascent field of study and practice in the...
“I had no movement, no voice, no breath. But I had everything I needed within me; I had my mind and my faith.” The author's account illustrates one of Bob Monroe's...
“Like a veteran racehorse, Hubble is hitting its stride — but that hasn't always been the case.” From NBCNews.com. By Alan Boyle, science editor. Astronomers have...
Sign up for a free download:
Support our MissionContribute something of value to humanity…
Make a donation to our Research Fund
'A generous man forgets what he gives and remembers what he receives' –Old Proverb
Click here for current program schedule
UPCOMING PROGRAMSExploring Energy Healing
Jun 1, 2013 - Jun 7, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 - Jun 14, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 - Jun 21, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
Virginia Campus Japanese
View Full Schedule