By Brian Dailey, MD
We use a very simple technique learned in the Gateway Voyage program called the Resonant Energy Balloon, or REBAL, to strengthen, expand, and use our human biofields to great advantage
During the last Energy Medicine program at TMI we [used Biofield Imaging to measure] participants performing the REBAL technique, and received visual confirmation that the REBAL does expand and elevate energy!
Here’s how it works
You set your intention to increase your energy. By inhaling white light of the highest frequency, and then exhaling this energy out the top of the head, down around the body, and up through the feet, you become surrounded in a ball of white light and energy of the highest vibrational frequency. You can then inhale and exhale again to expand it further, as many times as you wish. Visualize your REBAL containing everything good, pure, and wonderful, and letting out anything impure and negative. The outside of the REBAL can then protect against negative energies.
So how do you use this expanded and heightened energy? Here are some examples:
- Pop a REBAL before any healing exercise, it will increase your energy.
- Pop a REBAL around you and your audience before public speaking to appear more charismatic.
- Pop a REBAL when dealing with angry/upset individual to keep negative energy out. Pop 2nd REBAL around BOTH OF YOU to increase rapport! I use this in the Emergency Department where I am a physician with great success all the time! In tragic events, you can help them cope better!
- Pulled over for traffic infraction? REBAL! It can have a positive influence. No guarantees, some have gotten warnings instead of tickets.
Using dowsing rods, one participant measured another who demonstrated he had expanded his field by 250 feet!
- Parking: visualize where you wish to park before leaving, with the intent the space will be there. This happened to me: The day before Christmas, Malls are packed, visiting my brother Sean in Phoenix, AZ. He turns to me driving, “where we going to park?” I answered, “second closest parking spot to the main entrance” (no clue why I didn’t say closest). We pull down and every spot is full. The car in the second closest spot backs out as I am pulling up, I pull in. I turn to Sean and explain, “he was holding our parking spot.”
In 2005, Dr. Harry Oldfield developed imaging equipment and software to capture images of energy biofields. Harry, I, and Dr. Thornton Streeter started a life-long collaboration in Biofield Imaging. We use Biofield Imaging in our Energy Medicine course along with Hemi-Sync® and Spatial Angle Modulation™ (SAM) sound technologies to expand healing energy fields.
Using dowsing rods, one participant measured another who demonstrated he had expanded his field by 250 feet! During the last Energy Medicine program at TMI we imaged participants performing the REBAL technique, and received visual confirmation that the REBAL does expand and elevate energy!
Check out some Biofield Images from the Energy Medicine program here!
Join Us to Learn and Use Expanded-Field Reiki, Hemi-Sync®, Spatial Angle Modulation™ (SAM), and Biofield Imaging!
Brian D. Dailey, MD, FACEP, FACFE, is a TMI Outreach Trainer, Guest Residential Trainer, and member of the Board of Advisors, Professional Division, and Dolphin Energy Club.
Brian is a graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry. He did his training in Surgery at SUNY at Stony Brook, NY. He is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine, and Forensic Examination. He has been an Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine, a Clinical Instructor in Surgery, and a Clinical Instructor in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, at the University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY, until 2003. He was selected as one of America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers Research Council of America, Washington, DC, for six years.