The Monroe Institute is currently seeking well-qualified individuals who are interested in becoming Outreach Trainers.
Being an Outreach Trainer requires considerable commitment and energy, but the opportunities for personal and professional development—while being of service to others and making a positive difference in the world—are numerous and rewarding.
Trained and certified by the Monroe Institute, Outreach Trainers play an important role in furthering our mission by providing educational services to the public, increasing public awareness of the Monroe Institute, and stimulating interest in Monroe’s residential programs. Throughout the world Outreach Trainers introduce diverse groups of people through workshops and seminars to the Monroe Institute, our programs, and audio technologies.
The comprehensive and multifaceted Outreach Trainer Program consists of three sequential phases: (1) an intensive home study phase with reading, writing, and other assignments, (2) a 5-day/6-night residential program, and (3) a mentoring period during which the trainee gives one or more presentations and conducts the initial workshop. The training program, which culminates with certification as an Outreach Trainer, is designed to be completed within one year.
If you are interested in becoming an Outreach Trainer, you must already have all of the essential qualifications before you request the disclosure Information and application. Strong applicants will also have some or all of the preferred qualifications.
- A graduate of Gateway Voyage and at least one of the following programs:
Guidelines, Heartline, Lifeline, Timeline, MC Squared or Exploration 27.
- Be committed to the Monroe Institute’s mission and be passionate about introducing others through outreach activities to the Monroe Institute, its programs and audio technologies.
- Be able to commit to serve as an Outreach Trainer for a minimum of three years:
- Conduct two or more Outreach workshops each year
- Give three or more presentations each year on topics related to Monroe, its programs and services, and human consciousness
- Ability to prepare and give informative and motivational public presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Oral and written English language proficiency (all Outreach Trainer training is conducted in English)
- High level of oral and written proficiency in the language(s) in which outreach activities will be conducted
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Commitment to adhere to the Outreach Trainer Agreement and Code of Ethics
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
- Internet access and e-mail capability
- Experience in teaching and/or training adults
- Knowledge and experience in group dynamics
- Experience in publicizing/marketing events
- Familiarity with diverse systems/approaches related to consciousness/the
- Experience as a Monroe Local Chapter Leader or interest in becoming one
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
If you have all of the essential qualifications and wish to request the disclosure information and application, please contact our Outreach Coordinator using the form below..