What happens when you combine proven mediumship techniques with the power of Hemi-Sync®?
The Monroe Institute is taking a leap.
A world leader in human consciousness education and research, TMI has taught many thousands to access and use deep-state awareness, to build skills, and to apply tools that allow us to return to those states at will, gain knowledge, and vastly improve the quality of our lives. Now we’re taking things a step further with a new workshop.
Serving Spirit is a hands-on weekend course in evidential mediumship for students at all levels. Program designer and Instructor Suzanne Giesemann holds nothing back as she shares her proven tools and tips for connecting with those who have passed on.
Make Contact Beyond Physical Matter Reality with an Emphasis on Receiving Verifiable Evidence
In the tradition of Robert A. Monroe, participants will discover that they are far more than a physical body. Guided meditations with Hemi-Sync® are authored and narrated by Suzanne specifically for accessing the optimal states of awareness for mediumship.
The class offers a balance between the theory of spirit communication and actual practice of making contacts “across the veil” with an emphasis on receiving verifiable evidence as well as messages. Students will have the opportunity to immediately apply what they learn in multiple practice sessions.
Per Suzanne, this course has been approved to provide accredited continuing education units for licensed professional counselors!
In Serving Spirit you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an appreciation for the sacredness and responsibility of serving as the voice for those in the spirit world
- Understand how and why communication with the nonphysical world is possible
- Experience the difference between psychic work and mediumship
- Learn a proven seven-step process for connecting with Higher Consciousness
- Practice doing one-on-one evidential readings
- Expand your awareness of the vast amount and kind of information those in spirit are waiting to share with you
- Access greater depth of information from the spirit world by working through the heart
- Learn “best practices” for working with the highest possible integrity
Here is what past participants have to say about their experience with Serving Spirit:
I enthusiastically recommend Suzanne’s “Serving Spirit” workshop. It is one of the most outstanding classes on communication I have taken in my almost 40 years as a psychotherapist. The workshop is transformative, inspirational, and provides a “how to” on seeing the reality of the spirit world with a new perspective and understanding. ~ Sylvia Chavez Reaves, LCSW, Certified Bereavement Counselor, Certified Spiritual Director
Suzanne has a way of explaining the process of mediumship that provides a powerful and clear framework for understanding what we are trying to do. Not a moment was wasted. The work with her took my mediumistic and psychic skills to another level, which is deeply exciting to me. I cannot recommend this workshop highly enough.” ~ Judy Tsafrir, MD, Boston Holistic Adult and Child Psychiatry