This is a pivotal time.
“Pivotal” may not be your first choice of descriptors. But hear me out. Here are three reasons why I say this is a time “of vital or critical importance":
- Because of the intensity around the virus, most humans worldwide are laser-focused within the same narrow-band vibrational spectrum. Regardless of the reason, this focus has created an energetic field that can be tapped and used by any and all of us.
- Because most of us are isolating at home, the earth is experiencing a period of quietude. Nature is already stepping into the void created by the absence of human movement. This quiet can be felt at all levels, physical and nonphysical. Now is a rare opportunity to enter this energetic window.
- Combine this rare energetic field, Earth’s quietude and, for the first time in human history, we have the internet during a pandemic. Physical isolation and a global network of instant communication. Our current level of social connection today is unprecedented and nonphysical.
Be well, trust, embrace this time of metamorphosis.
So, what opportunity are we talking about here?
We are talking about the power of collective intention and the opportunity to serve. In this case, the intention is to energize the very best outcome for all due to the impact of the pandemic.
What is the best way to start?
There isn’t one best way. As always, each of us is guided according to our deepest purpose as a human and as part of the field of infinite consciousness. When you connect with a collective, you automatically bring your strong personal purpose to the field, whether or not you are consciously aware of it. That’s a good thing!
Where do I find a collective?
You may receive an invitation to join in a group meditation, or see an open invitation to a meditation online.* Your objective is to connect with people gathered nonphysically for the mutual purpose of manifesting the very best outcome for all. When you learn of a collective, if it feels right, go for it!
One such collective is the Monroe Institute’s Dolphin Energy Club (DEC). You are welcome to participate. An extraordinary group of skilled energetic support providers, DEC grew out of Robert A. Monroe’s desire to offer effective energy healing practices based on the brain-wave frequency patterns of proven healers. Volunteer healers’ brain waves were recorded and studied in the Monroe lab, then reverse-engineered to create the DEC training CD. That was almost 30 years ago. Since then, DEC members have been using their skills on request, free of charge. See DEC History
What would you like to see? Send your great suggestions, your strong desires, your positive input to us ...
Thanks to the magic of the internet, everyone is “on DEC!” All DEC members have been deployed to tap into the field of focused attention around the pandemic, to use it as a lens, and to inject into it their collective intention of manifesting the very best outcome for all.
You are welcome to work with that powerful DEC collective in a couple of ways—
- Join DEC, become a trained energy support provider and continue serving those in need. To join: DEC Webpage or email@example.com
- On your own, connect with the energy of the DEC collective that is working with the pandemic field, and lend your energy!
What’s a good way to create an intention?
Hold in your mind, say to yourself, these words or others of your choice, “I am strongly energizing the very best outcome for all regarding the impact of the pandemic.” Strengthen your intent with words, emotions, sensations, visualizations, whatever works best for you. When your intention feels complete, move the energy of it into the core of your physical/energy body.
How can I connect with a collective?
Now that you have identified a group you want to participate with, it’s time to connect. Just as you created an intention for a particular outcome, you can join the like-intended group, a group focused on the pandemic field. Move into a relaxed, quiet state using whatever techniques work best for you. Extend your mind and awareness to the group you are drawn to—and you’re there! That’s the ease and beauty of intention.
Once connected, you will release the intention you created and have stored in your body’s field. Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, extend your intention out in all directions. Feel it merging with the collective. Feel it penetrating the pandemic field. Feel it resonating strongly as it expands into that field and beyond. Know that your best intention is being carried forward in waves by the ripple effect. Know that you have performed a vital service; you have made a difference.**
Throughout this “pause” period at Monroe and after, we will continue posting consciousness exploration and development tools, like free meditations, guided exercise downloads, unique and powerful online programs and more. The Monroe Institute is here to serve you. So, please, tell us—
What would you like to see?
Send your great suggestions, your strong desires, your positive input to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well, trust, embrace this time of metamorphosis. We are here for you.
Related Links You’ll Like:
* Try this free collective meditation for Health & Well-Being
** Try this free energy meditation using this energetic field technique Restoring Your Energy