Introduction to Beyond Meditation
This online course offers a 2-week Introduction to the Monroe Institute method and is open to both experienced and novice meditators.
Experience a profound exploration of human consciousness. Based on Robert A. Monroe’s groundbreaking Gateway Voyage, this program will guide you through the experience of expanded states of consciousness. You will be introduced to Hemi-Sync® and to the first powerful two Focus Levels.
Experience a new and deeper level of relaxation. Participate in exercises that take you into a state of deep relaxation we call Focus 10 — “body asleep, mind awake”. Using verbally guided Hemi-Sync supported exercises you will quickly and effortlessly experience a deep meditative state normally only attained after many years of meditative practice.
Connect with a profound inner wisdom and deeper understanding. Experience Focus 12, "the state of expanded awareness," where you may ask for guidance and messages. You will practice removing all physical distractions so, you are better able to perceive in “the state of expanded awareness”. Receive and understand five important messages awaiting you in the far reaches of your awareness.
Learn powerful tools to investigate, explore, and access guidance. These and other techniques you will receive—if you continue your exploration beyond this two-week course—are the core of Bob Monroe’s unique approach to consciousness development. Once experienced and practiced, there is no limit to how far and how deep you can go or to the benefits you may receive.
For more than 45 years people have been attending The Monroe Institute’s residential programs using Hemi-Sync and learning specially-designed techniques to expand beyond the limits of their physical existence.
How it works
- Beyond Meditation is a two-week workshop, with four teaching sessions. Each session provides instruction presented in the form of streaming video and audio exercises, with an average running time of about one hour.
- It is recommended that you have access to a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises.
- A new session will be introduced each Saturday and Tuesday, by noon, US Eastern/New York time. The instructional videos have been recorded specifically for this course.
- You don't need to be online at any particular time or day to view them, and once they are introduced on the course site, they remain available for your review and practice for the duration of the course, plus an additional two weeks after the course has ended.
- Monroe Institute courses are meant to be primarily experiential in nature, so the more you engage in regular practice offline, using the Hemi-Sync® exercises provided, the more you can accelerate your progress.