We are opening with care in this COVID-19 era, with a “new normal” on campus. We hold everyone’s health as our highest priority, and consider well-being a shared responsibility between our staff and our guests. We need everyone’s cooperation to create a healthy and enjoyable experience for all.
Health and Safety Update ‑ April 22, 2022
Negative PCR or Antigen Test Required
To assist us in managing the risk associated with COVID, we require all participants and trainers to either provide documentation (preferably printed paperwork) or a picture of the negative COVID test results taken no more than 24-48 hours prior to arriving at the Monroe Institute
If you have recently tested positive, please bring your positive COVID test result, taken no more than 90 days before arriving, along with a letter from a licensed healthcare provider (as per the CDC) stating that you are cleared to attend. Your letter must be signed by a licensed healthcare provider to be considered valid.
If your results are positive for COVID-19 you will not be able to attend the retreat and we will transfer your registration fee to a future retreat or give you a full refund, whichever you'd prefer.
*We accept home test results, which you can verify by taking a picture of the results of a self-administered test within 24- 48 hours before arrival. Please show your documentation to Monroe's shuttle driver prior to boarding the van and upon arrival, at check-in, to the host.
Highlights of our COVID-19 Protocols:
Our staff is available to welcome you from 12:00 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the first day of your retreat, so please plan to arrive between those hours.
If You Are Driving
If You Are Driving
Please arrive at the front entrance of Roberts Mountain Retreat or Nancy Penn Center (check your retreat location) and let us know you are here by calling the phone number posted on the front door. You may have a short wait in your vehicle while we attend to other guests.
Our driver will meet you at the airport. A
ll passengers will be required to wear a mask during transport as per the CDC 's recommendations and until we can check you in at the retreat center.
Wellness Check Questions
- We will greet you outside and take you to the Wellness Check desk.
You will be asked to present your COVID-19 paperwork as stated above.
- We will administer administer a touch-less temperature check and ask you the Wellness Check questions.
- Once we have checked you in at the Wellness Check desk, we will show you to your room.
- If we are unable to check you in based on the results of the screening process, we will assist you in making alternative plans and we will be happy to transfer your tuition to another course or give you a full refund depending on your preference.
- Is your body temperature over 100.4° F?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the prior 14 days?
We encourage you to perform the Wellness Check Questions before travelling to the Monroe Institute.
We will ask you to read and sign our COVID-19 waiver as part of the program application process.
To honor the health and well-being of all participants and staff, we require that all policies stated above be followed as stated. If you are unwilling to follow these policies, you will be asked to leave.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
The Monroe Institute Team