Professional Association (formerly Professional Division)
$150 - Single
$200 - Couple
$100 - Monroe Trainers
Since 1980, the Monroe Institute’s Professional members have been at the forefront of efforts to explore and expand our collective knowledge about the nature and potential of human consciousness, and to extend the use of Monroe Sound Science globally.
Using various research methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method), members have added immeasurably to our understanding of and insights into both Monroe-specific altered state techniques and the numerous questions and concerns pertaining to the study of consciousness as a whole.
Research projects, including pilot studies, longitudinal studies, single participant studies, multi-participant analyses, meta-analyses, and anecdotal reporting, have provided us with a greater database of consciousness research than is possible through our efforts alone.
Current members include researchers, practitioners, and educators of various kinds. Becoming a Professional Association member is an opportunity to be involved in an ever-expanding network of like-minded individuals from around the world, one that offers the potential for professional growth, community building, and the advancement of knowledge regarding the phenomenon of consciousness.
With a global tradition of over 40 years of breakthrough research and reporting on the Monroe Institute's consciousness development technologies, Professional Association members are responsible for most of the body of work concerning Monroe Sound Science, published both independently as well as through Monroe.
Please consider becoming a member of this leading-edge group.
We are fortunate to have many people making personal contributions to help further our mission. Trainers working world-wide lead residential retreats and regional workshops. A very active Local Chapter Network of like-minded individuals regularly meet physically and virtually to share ideas and maintain a conscious connection.
The Professional Association is an elite corps of individuals who are committed to serving their client populations using Monroe Sound Science and who agree to report on their findings and observations. Many of these contributions are published by Monroe.
Roles and Benefits
- Professional Association members work with targeted populations beyond the scope of the Monroe Institute, to—
- apply expertise and skills in their occupational fields using Monroe Sound Science and Monroe guidelines and best practices
- study the efficacy of that use and report on the results
- develop and report on new practical applications for Monroe Sound Science
- develop lines of study that may be explored by others
- educate other professionals in the use of Monroe Sound Science.
- Professional Association members are encouraged to use the latest Monroe Sound Science to replicate studies done in the early days of the Monroe Institute.
As a Professional Association member, you will receive—
- A discount on Monroe Store products
- An exclusive invitation to attend the biennial Professional Seminar, a 5-day residential conference featuring internationally-recognized speakers, presentations by members, previews of new Monroe audio tools and reports on state-of-the-art Monroe Sound Science
- Publishing consideration of your submitted reports.
Visit our archives: Monroe Institute ArchivesWe are gathering and curating all material generated since the inception of Monroe Institute—
- Research studies and reports
- Articles and essays
- Audio and video files
- Historical content from the files of Robert A. Monroe
- and much more!