Introduction to Lucid Dreaming
Lucid Dreaming experts and Monroe trainers Luigi Sciambarella and Thomas Hasenberger guide you through this 3-week online exploration of the dreamworld.
Experience consciousness as a continuum. Learn the foundational tools for our lucid dreaming exercises, including deep relaxation, developing the body sense and using affirmations. Skillfully interact with your dreams to reveal hidden aspects of yourself to include the non-judgemental acceptance of what you encounter in the dream state and your ability to feel and interact with the dream body.
Learn tools and techniques based on ancient wisdom and cutting-edge brainwave research. Explore the wake-induced lucid dreaming (WILD) technique along with Hemi-Sync for one of the most powerful techniques for consistently becoming lucid in your dreams. Delve into the dream-induced lucid dreaming methods (DILD) with the use of reality checks, dream helpers and dream planning.
Interact with your dreams, even induce dream content. Perform the physically impossible, such as flying, breathing underwater, and soaring deep into space while you dream. Explore the relationship between lucid dreaming and out of body experiences, and how the out of body state can be used as an entry into the experience of wake-induced lucid dreaming.
Become aware of the personal messages your dreams reveal and transform your life. Discover a greater, more holistic view of reality and a profound inner wisdom. Cultivate free will by releasing fears and self-limiting beliefs to experience inner healing and emotional cleansing.
How it works
- Lucid Dreaming Intro is a three-week online course, with six teaching sessions. Each session provides instruction presented in the form of streaming video and audio exercises, with an average running time of about one hour.
- It is recommended that you have access to a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises.
- A new session will be introduced each Saturday and Tuesday, by noon, US Eastern/New York time. The instructional videos have been recorded specifically for this course.
- You don't need to be online at any particular time or day to view them, and once they are introduced on the course site, they remain available for your review and practice for the duration of the course, plus an additional two weeks after the course has ended.
- Monroe Institute courses are meant to be primarily experiential in nature, so the more you engage in regular practice offline, using the Hemi-Sync® exercises provided, the more you can accelerate your progress..