TMI Program Calendar
Peak Week guides you into a profound meditation experience through what are often considered the peak exercises of five different Monroe programs:
Gateway, Guidelines, Lifeline, Heartline, and MC².
Many TMI programs culminate in a pinnacle of energy, insight, and expanded awareness by 4th and 5th days. We have taken the crowning exercises from those days and brought them together in this unique new program. We begin by reconnecting with special Gateway Voyage energy with its promise of discovery and change. We then move through the peak exercises of four more programs over the next four days, each day building upon the one before,
to create a crescendo of expanding consciousness.
Experience Four Extended SuperFlow Exercises for
Deeper Exploration and Connection with Inner-Self
Develop new or enhanced skills to:
- Access inner guidance
- Improve manifestation abilities
- Experience wholeness in the afterlife state of Focus 27
- Connect with loved ones who have passed over
- Heal self and others
- Expand the flow of powerful heart energy and JOY!
New Insights are Discovered and Old Truths are Deepened
With the Power of Hemi-Sync and a Loving Community of Fellow Explorers
Some of the workshop highlights are:
- Two silent mornings each with three sequenced Hemi-Sync exercises
- Four unique SuperFlows
- Favorite experiential group activities
- An opportunity to sign up for an individual PREP session
Enter into peak experience and energy from the first day, and continue moving into more profound, enlightening, and healing experiences as the week progresses.
Please join Joe Gallenberger and Franceen King for Peak Week, an exciting celebration of the some of the finest programming the TMI has to offer!
Your Guides for this Exploration:
Dr. Joe Gallenberger
Dr. Gallenberger is a senior trainer at The Monroe Institute®. He trains many of the core TMI programs and developed the Institute’s highly successful MC2 (Manifestation and Creation Squared) program that teaches psychokinesis, healing, and manifestation.
Dr. Franceen King
Franceen has been a life-long consciousness explorer, and a senior TMI Residential and Outreach Trainer since 1986. Over the years she has designed several TMI programs, including Exploration 27®, Starlines, Starlines II, and Starlines Reunion.
Your Facility for this Exploration: The Monroe Institute
TMI is the premier experiential residential education center for exploring expanded states of consciousness. For the past 40 years, literally tens of thousands of people just like you have attended our residential programs. People from all walks of life including doctors, engineers, healers, therapists, clergy, homemakers, artists and many more have journeyed to our facilities looking to expand their consciousness and discovering many of the answers to life’s mysteries along the way.
Our Powerful 5-day/6-night All-inclusive Peak Week Program Offers:
- Daily consciousness exploration facilitated by our skilled trainers
- Semi-private accommodations
- 3 delicious home-style meals a day
- Daily yoga classes
- Transportation to and from airport (see details)
- As well as access to walking/hiking trails, complimentary WiFi and massage therapy upon request (additional fee)
Save when you register early: Discount applies to program balance and not deposit:*
- Save $400—180 days in advance
- Save $300—120 days in advance
- Save $100—90 days in advance
*Discounts apply to VA campus programs only and do not apply to OBE Intensive, My Big TOE, Starlines Reunion, Remote Viewing II, Discovery, Superconscious Mind, and Weekend Programs. Maximum discount $500 per program.